Der Zitate Thread

• Postet mal paar gute Zitate! :)

• Laugh and the world laughs with you; weep and you weep alone. - Ella Wheeler Wilcox (bekannt aus Oldboy)

The things you used to own, now they own you. - Chuck Palahniuk Fight Club (bekannt wohl aus dem Film)

It's not nice to laugh at someone who's not all there. It's the same type of freak-show distraction that comes along every time a mighty empire starts collapsing. "American Superstarz" is the new colosseum and I won't participate in watching a show where the weak are torn apart every week for our entertainment. I'm done, really, everything is so "cool" now. I just want it all to stop. I mean, nobody talks about anything anymore. They just regurgitate everything they see on TV, or hear on the radio or watch on the web. When was the last time you had a real conversation with someone without somebody texting or looking at a screen or a monitor over your head? You know, a conversation about something that wasn't celebrities, gossip, sports, or pop politics. You know, something important, something personal. - Frank (God Bless America)

• Wenige Frauen besitzen das Talent, hässliche Kleidung schön zu machen.

Der Spruch hat was! :D

• Ich finde diese hier super

Zitat

Jede Wirtschaft beruht auf dem Kreditsystem, das heißt auf der irrtümlichen Annahme, der andere werde gepumptes Geld zurückzahlen. [Kurt Tucholsky]

Zitat

Es wird niemals so viel gelogen wie vor der Wahl, während des Krieges und nach der Jagd. [Otto von Bismarck]

• "fvck it" - chris miles

Laugh and the world laughs with you; weep and you weep alone. - Ella Wheeler Wilcox (bekannt aus Oldboy)

The things you used to own, now they own you. - Chuck Palahniuk Fight Club (bekannt wohl aus dem Film)

It's not nice to laugh at someone who's not all there. It's the same type of freak-show distraction that comes along every time a mighty empire starts collapsing. "American Superstarz" is the new colosseum and I won't participate in watching a show where the weak are torn apart every week for our entertainment. I'm done, really, everything is so "cool" now. I just want it all to stop. I mean, nobody talks about anything anymore. They just regurgitate everything they see on TV, or hear on the radio or watch on the web. When was the last time you had a real conversation with someone without somebody texting or looking at a screen or a monitor over your head? You know, a conversation about something that wasn't celebrities, gossip, sports, or pop politics. You know, something important, something personal. - Frank (God Bless America)

props für die filmauswahl

• Zitat

Der Humor nimmt die Welt hin, wie sie ist, sucht sie nicht zu verbessern und zu belehren, sondern mit Weisheit zu ertragen. [Charles Dickens]

Zitat

Aller höherer Humor fängt damit an, dass man die eigene Person nicht mehr ernst nimmt [Hermann Hesse, Der Steppenwolf]

Zitat

Denn das ist Humor: durch die Dinge durchsehen, wie wenn sie aus Glas wären. [Kurt Tucholsky]

• Wie wärs mal mit dem hier:

Zitat

Ich bin heute morgen aufgewacht und fand die Einrichtung einfach grässlich. [Lara Croft (gespielt von Angelina Jolie) in Lara Croft: Tomb Raider auf die Frage des Paketboten]

Oder damit:

Zitat

Oh, it´s just that my younger son Lyndon is coming to town... And he and I are fighting - fight practising!
    Aw man, there´s nothing quite like a mother´s love! *Team 5D´s außer Crow lacht* [YGO 5D´s Folge 85 - englische Fassung - Zora übt an Crow, sich mit jemandem auseinanderzusetzen]

Bei beiden muss ich einfach lachen^^

• Diese Zitat unterstütze ich zu 1000000%

Zitat

Es ist unmöglich, witzig zu sein ohne ein bisschen Bosheit. Die Bosheit eines guten Witzes ist der Widerhaken, der ihn haften lässt.

Richard Brinsley Sheridan

• ''Die Fantasie des Mannes ist die beste Waffe der Frau.'' - Sophia Loren

• Zitat

Die Welt wird nicht bedroht von den Menschen, die böse sind, sondern von denen, die das Böse zulassen.

Albert Einstein