Zefra mit neuem Support

• Ich wollte eigentlich auf Reddit einen Thread machen, was dann nicht ging. Daher ist das folgende auf Englisch.

I had a break from Yu-Gi-Oh and when I saw the new Zefra support, i thought i could start again. The deck is a pure zefra deck (+resonators) with the new support cards.

MAIN DECK(41 cards)

MONSTERS (21)
    * 3x Zefratorah Grammaton (Can be any scale, fills extra with any Zefra.)
    * 3x Zefranui, Secret of the Yang Zing (searches any zefra spell/trap. Has synergy with nine pillars (the yang zing counter trap) and crusade (the new zefra trap).)
    * 3x Satellarknight Deneb (Instant +1 search for the stellar zefras. Can be reused with Baxia)
    * 3x Stellarknight Zefraxciton (Destroys one Zefra and one set card. Since Zefras are Pendulums this card creates nice advantage.)
    * 3x Satellarknight Zefrathuban (same as Zefraxciton, but with face-ups.)
    * 1x Ritual Beast Tamer Zefrawendi (to get pendulums from the extra back. Wendi being lvl 3 helps with synchro plays.)
    * 1x Zefraxi, Treasure of the Yang Zing (can make any zefra a tuner, helps with synchros.)
    * 3x Red Resonator (Stardust Charge Warrior and Zefra Oracle let me search any monsters. Red Resonator helps summinung Charge Warrior)
    * 1x Maxx "C" (It's really fun to search maxx c)

SPELLS (13)
    * 3x Resonator Call (searches red resonator, because i really like the stardust charge play)
    * 1x Reinforcement of the Army (to search the tellars)
    * 3x Terraforming
    * 3x Oracle of Zefra (searches any zefra monster. I can first summon a synchro to stack the card and then draw it through summoning a xyz.)
    * 3x Zefra Providence (searches Zefra cards. the protection effect can be useful, when I'm destroying my own cards.)

TRAPS (7)
    * 3x Dimensional Barrier
    * 3x Celestial Crusade of the Zefra (I always try to use this card in my opponents turn on Zefranui. I love that I can activate it from my hand)
    * 1x Nine Pillars of Yang Zing (searchable by zefranui, negates stuff)

EXTRA DECK (15)
    * 1x Nirvana High Paladin (halving LP is fun. The DMoC eff is pretty good too. I almost always summon this card with charge warrior and a tellar zefra)
    * 1x Prominence, the Blasting Dracoslayer (against untargetable stuff)
    * 1x Crimson Blader (against stuff with high levels)
    * 1x Baxia
    * 1x Black Rose Dragon (Zefra Providence can be used, when multiple cards would be destroyed)
    * 1x Ancient Fairy Dragon (a lot of decks run field spells nowadays)
    * 2x Stardust Charge Warrior (I run it at 2 because Charge Warrior + Field Spell is really good)
    * 1x Utopia Beyond (against high atk stuff)
    * 1x Photon Strike Bouncer
    * 1x Utopia the Lightning
    * 1x Utopia
    * 1x Castel
    * 1x Heroic Champion - Excalibur (for otks)
    * 1x Abyss Dweller (against grave stuff)

Die Strategie ist es, so schnell wie möglich an Grammaton zu kommen, der jede Runde ein neues Monster ins Extra wirft. Zweithöchste Priorität hat dann Zefranui, mit dem ich die neue Zefrafalle suchen kann, mit der ich dann versuche, den gegnerischen Zug zu stören.