Bushiroad Announces Cardfight!! Vanguard Team League 2013
Singapore, February 15, 2013 – Bushiroad South East Asia Pte Ltd and Bushiroad USA Inc announced a new Cardfight!! Vanguard tournament series: the Team League 2013. This will be the first ever Bushiroad-sanctioned international team tournaments in Cardfight!! Vanguard.
The Cardfight!! Vanguard Team League 2013 is a three-stage, team tournament campaign running from April through July across the North American, Europe and Asia-Oceania regions.
Players of all ages may form teams, consisting of three members, to face against rival teams in a continental level championship utilizing Bushiroad’s unique three-on-three team tournament format. Participating teams will receive promotional goods unique to Team League 2013.
The tournament structure is split across three phases; open shop qualifiers from April to May, regional qualifiers in selected tournament stores from May to June, and continental finals for each region in end June to July.
Tournament shops currently registered with Bushiroad will be eligible to hold open shop qualifiers.
The open shop qualifiers will be open to all teams across all three regions. These qualifiers will be listed on the Cardfight!! Vanguard website in March 2013. The top placing teams in each shop qualifier will receive an invitation to regional qualifiers in selected tournament stores in their specific regions. Regional qualifier team champions will be awarded with invitations and travel/lodging fees to the continental finals in their region. Second placing teams will only be awarded invitations to the continental finals in each region.
The finals for the North American region will be held in Los Angeles, CA, in July, with a venue to be confirmed. An open qualifier for the Team League will take place the day before the Team League finals (venue and date TBD), for players who have missed their chance on participating in the open shop qualifiers.
The finals for the European region will be held in the United Kingdom in July, with a venue and specific date to be confirmed.
The finals for the Asia-Oceania region will be held in Singapore in end June/early July, with a venue and specific date to be announced. Similar to the North American Team League qualifiers, an open qualifier will take place the day before at the same venue.
More details will be revealed on the Cardfight!! Vanguard website and Facebook pages as the dates draws near.
Bushiroad concluded their first international tournament series: World Championship 2012, in December 2012. The World Championship 2012 focused on individual players. The World Championship 2013 will be held in the latter half of 2013.
- Europa: The event will be open to all players residing in Europe. This extends to players with student or long term visas.
・The teams which are defeated twice are eliminated.
・Matching is done by teams in a Swiss-Draw format.
・Each team must consist of 3 members only.
・Each member in the team is assigned a number (1, 2 or 3).
・Each member fights 1 game against the opposing member of the same number. (E.g. No. 1 to No. 1, No. 2 to No. 2)
・Wins and losses are calculated by teams as a whole.
- Regeln für Decks:
・Japanese Edition Cardfight!! Vanguard, counterfeit or modified cards may not be used for this tournament.
・Fighters are required to use opaque card sleeves so that the back of cards cannot be easily distinguished.
・Each member in the team must use a different clan. Each deck (all 50 cards) may only include cards from 1 clan. However, a “Royal Paladin” deck may include up to 10 “Shadow Paladin” cards.
- Teilnahme Preis: Demonic Dragon Berserker Vasuki
- Preis: Top 2 teams from each shop qualifier will get an invitation to the regional qualifiers.If a team already has an invitation to a regional qualifier, the prize will be passed down to the next team in the standings. If multiple regional qualifiers exist, invitees will be assigned a regional qualifier location by Bushiroad.
- Teilnahmebedingungen: Only teams who have received an invitation to a Regional Qualifier may participate. Teams may only participate in the respective Regional Qualifier assigned to them if multiple locations exist.
- Ablauf & Regeln: s.o.
- Teilnahmepreis: Exclusive Team League 2013 Deck Case
- Preis: Top 2 teams from each shop qualifier will get an invitation to the regional championship. The top team will earn lodging and travel fees to the Regional Championship. The 2nd place team will earn the invitation to the Regional Championship only AND must confirm if they are attending the Regional Championships.
Weitere Informationen gibt es hier
Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Jellal“ ()