I'm glad to present you a brandnew CCG, that me and a friend of mine designed throughout the last year!
Some of the key features of the game:
- Fully playable online via LackeyCCG, a universal CCG-Client
- Players have their turns at the same time. This adds tactical elements to the game.
- There are eight different fractions with eight different ways of playing.
- There are three different, but equally important winning possibilities.
- A mana-less ressource mechanic that avoids "mana screw" and "mana flood"
- (currently) 240 unique cards.
Now, those are big words, but whats behind it? To find out, you might check the rules (click) or our card gallery (click).
As you can see, most of the cards are still lacking a nice card image. The game is still in development, and we are looking for any kind of help.
You like to just read through the rules and say what you think? Fine!
You want to try it out, play it as often as you like and give us some feedback? Perfect!
You like to invent a background story? You can be as creative as you like!
You've got some images you'd like to see featured in a CCG, or you like to paint and let us use the images? That's cool!
So, if you want to support the development of a new CCG, give it a try! Check our forum at euds.net to find out how to play the game online and for more detailed information!
Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von SecretCaveman ()