Kitchens Wakefield

• I am so happy with
    a kitchen company called www.the-kitchenfactory.co.uk
    that I found on Google. I do think that when buying a kitchen that you should
    try and buy from a local dealer so that if you do have a problem with missing
    items than you can just go and collect them rather than having to wait for the
    company to deliver them when it’s convenient for them to do so. If you live in Wakefield. Then you should try buy your
    kitchen from Wakefield. As well as safe
    guarding yourself against problems you’re also supporting the local economy.

I was selfish and
    went to a national company and I ended up with a kitchen that was 80% complete
    and I had to wait over a month for it to be finally completed. I had drawers
    missing and the wrong design of tap to the one I ordered. They delivered the
    items in three separate deliveries spanning a four week period.

I saved nearly £1500 by using the company. My full Kitchen cost £1100 and they recommended a kitchen filter for
    me who fitted it for £700. Tatal was £1800 fitted. The local company wanted £3295 for the same kitchen fitted. So you have to
    weigh up if you are prepared to wait a month and save £1500. If you are prepared to wait then www.the-kitchenfactory.co.uk is
    the company for you but if not then my advice is to buy your kitchen from local
    company.