[TCG] Structure Deck: Cyber Strike
Release: 29. Juli 2021 (Europa)
Inhalt: 48 Karten (43 Main-Deck-Karten, 5 Extra-Deck-Karten)
5 Ultra Rares
3 Super Rares
1 Beginner’s Guide
1 doppelseitige Spielunterlage/Duellanleitung
Structure Deck: Cyber Strike is the second Structure Deck of 2021 and similar to previous Structure Decks, the theme was chosen by the fans.
This Structure Deck is based on the strategies used by Zane Truesdale in the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime. Zane begins the series with a Cyber Dragon Deck, but later melds it with Cyberdarks. These two strategies have always been able to be played separately, but it’s never been a viable strategy to combine the two like they’re used on TV – until now!
Many of Zane’s Duels were defined by Power Bond, a powerful fusion Spell that doubles the ATK of the targeted monster. Fans have long asked for a way to search this card out of the Deck, and this Structure Deck has created the perfect opportunity to provide one.
Structure Deck: Cyber Style’s Successor (OCG)
Release: 15. Mai 2021 (Japan)
Preis: 1200 Yen (ohne Steuern)
- 1 vorkonstruiertes Deck (43 Karten, davon ?? neue Karten)
- 1 Power-Up Pack (Enthält 5 Karten)
- 1 Regelbuch
- 1 Spielanleitung
- 1 Duellunterlage
SD41-JP001 Attachment Cybern
LIGHT/Dragon - Effect/3/1600/800
You can only use the 3rd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) You can target 1 Dragon or Machine “Cyber” monster you control; equip this card from your hand or field to that target.
(2) A monster equipped with this card gains 600 ATK.
(3) If this card equipped to a monster is sent to the GY: You can target 1 other Dragon or Machine “Cyber” monster in your GY; Special Summon it.
SD41-JP002 Cyberdark Chimera
DARK/Machine - Effect/4/800/2100
You can only use this card name’s 1st and 2nd effects once per turn each.
(1) You can discard 1 Spell/Trap; add 1 “Power Bond” from your Deck to your hand, also you cannot use monsters as Fusion Material for the rest of this turn, except Dragon or Machine “Cyber” monsters, and once, if you Fusion Summon this turn, you can also use monsters in your GY as Fusion Material by banishing them.
(2) If this card is sent to the GY: You can send 1 “Cyberdark” monster from your Deck to the GY, with a name different from the cards in your GY.
SD41-JP022 Eternal Cyber
Quick-Play Spell Card
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effects of this card’s name once per turn each.
(1) Target 1 Machine “Cyber” Fusion Monster in your GY; either return it to the Extra Deck or Special Summon it, ignoring its Summoning conditions.
(2) If a Machine “Cyber” Fusion Monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or effect, you can banish this card from your GY instead.
Continuous Spell Card
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn. You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) When this card resolves, you can add 1 “Cyberdark” monster from your Deck to your hand, with a name different from the cards in your GY.
(2) During your Main Phase, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon 1 “Cyberdark” monster.
(3) If you would equip a monster(s) from your GY with a “Cyberdark” monster’s effect that activates when Normal or Special Summoned, you can equip monsters from your opponent’s GY instead.
SD41-JP035 Cyberdark Invasion
Continuous Trap Card
(1) Once per turn: You can activate 1 of these effects.
● Target 1 “Cyberdark” Effect Monster you control; equip 1 Dragon or Machine monster from either GY to that targeted monster as an Equip Spell that makes it gain 1000 ATK.
● Send 1 Equip Card you control equipped to a Machine Monster to the GY; destroy 1 card your opponent controls.
You can only use each effect of “Cyberdark Invasion” once per turn.
SD41-JPP01 Cyberdark End Dragon
DARK/Machine - Fusion - Effect/12/5000/3800
“Cyberdark Dragon” + “Cyber End Dragon”
Must be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by Tributing 1 Level 10 or lower “Cyberdark” Fusion Monster equipped with “Cyber End Dragon”.
(1) Unaffected by any effect activated by your opponent.
(2) Once per turn: You can equip 1 monster from either GY to this card.
(3) This card’s maximum number of attacks per Battle Phase equals the number of cards equipped to it.
SD41-JPP03 Cybernetic Horizon
Normal Spell Card
(This card is also always treated as a “Cyberdark” card.)
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn. You cannnot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck the turn you activate this card, except Machine monsters.
(1) Send 2 Dragon and/or Machine “Cyber” monsters with different Attributes to the GY (1 from your hand and 1 from your Deck); add 1 Dragon or Machine “Cyber” monster from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, send 1 Machine “Cyber” Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck to the GY.
SD41-JP003 Cyber Dragon
SD41-JP004 Cyber Dragon Zwei
SD41-JP005 Cyber Dragon Drei
SD41-JP006 Cyber Dragon Vier
SD41-JP007 Cyber Dragon Nachster
SD41-JP008 Cyber Dragon Core
SD41-JP009 Cyber Dragon Herz
SD41-JP010 Cyber Pharos
SD41-JP011 Cyber Valley
SD41-JP012 Cyber Phoenix
SD41-JP013 Cyberdark Horn
SD41-JP014 Cyberdark Edge
SD41-JP015 Cyberdark Keel
SD41-JP016 Cyberdark Cannon
SD41-JP017 Cyberdark Claw
SD41-JP018 Leng Ling
SD41-JP019 Jizukiru, the Star Destroying Kaiju
SD41-JP020 Gizmek Orochi, the Serpentron Sky Slasher
SD41-JP021 Gale Dogra
SD41-JP024 Cyber Repair Plant
SD41-JP025 Cyber Emergency
SD41-JP026 Cyberload Fusion
SD41-JP027 Cyberdark Impact!
SD41-JP028 Cyberdark Inferno
SD41-JP029 Future Fusion
SD41-JP030 Fusion Deployment
SD41-JP031 Fusion Tag
SD41-JP032 Machine Duplication
SD41-JP033 Limiter Removal
SD41-JP034 Lightning Storm
SD41-JP036 Cybernetic Revolution
SD41-JP037 Infinite Impermanence
SD41-JP038 Power Wall
SD41-JP039 Call of the Haunted
SD41-JP040 Paleozoic Canadia
SD41-JP041 Cyber End Dragon
SD41-JP042 Chimeratech Overdragon
SD41-JP043 Cyberdarkness Dragon
SD41-JPP02 Cyberdark Dragon
SD41-JPP04 Power Bond
SD41-JPP05 Overload Fusion