Animation Chronicle 2021 (OCG)
Release: 12. Juni 2021 (Japan)
Beinhaltet insgesamt 50 Karten, 5 Karten pro Pack.
1 Prismatic Secret Rare
5 Ultra Rares
6 Super Rares
Enthält neue Karten aus den Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime- und Mangaserien.
WIND/Machine - Effect/8/2900/1000
AC01-JP017 Noble Knight’s Shield-Bearer
LIGHT/Warrior - Effect/4/800/1300
You can only use either the 1st or 2nd effect of this card’s name per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can banish 1 LIGHT monster from your GY; draw 1 card
(2) You can banish this card from your hand or face-up field; add 1 Level 6 or lower WIND Beast monster from your Deck to your hand.
AC01-JP018 Horse of the Floral Knights
WIND/Beast - Effect/3/400/800
You can only use the 1st effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 LIGHT “Noble Knight” monster from your Deck to your hand.
(2) Once per turn: You can Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or field as Fusion Material, including this card on the field.
AC01-JP019 Noble Knight’s Spearholder
LIGHT/Warrior - Effect/2/800/400
You can only use the (1) and (2) effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 Level 8 or lower monster you control; until the End Phase, its name becomes “Fleur Synchron”, also it is treated as a Tuner.
(2) You can Tribute this card; add 1 Equip Spell from your Deck to your hand.
AC01-JP020 Centaur Mina
LIGHT/Beast - Fusion - Effect/6/2200/1600
1 LIGHT Warrior monster + 1 Beast monster
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effects of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) During your Main Phase: You can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower monster from your hand or GY.
(2) Once per turn, when your opponent activates a Trap Card during your turn (Quick Effect): You can negate the activation, and if you do, Set that card.
(3) If this card is sent to the GY as Synchro Material for a WIND Warrior monster: You can destroy 1 face-up monster on the field.
AC01-JP021 Ecole de Zone
Field Spell Card
You can only use the (1) effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If the turn player Summons exactly 1 monster: Destroy that monster, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “Mask Token” (Spellcaster/DARK/Level 1/ATK ?/DEF ?) to the destroyed monster’s controller’s the field. Its ATK/DEF become the ATK/DEF the destroyed monster had on the field, but it cannot attack directly.
(2) If this face-up card leaves the field, destroy all “Mask Tokens” on the field.
AC01-JP022 Soul Binding Gate
Field Spell Card
Activate this card if you control no monsters and a Set Spell(s)/Trap(s) you control was destroyed by card effect this turn.
(1) During the Main Phase, if exactly 1 monster is Summoned whose ATK is lower than your LP and “Z-ONE” is in your GY: Destroy that monster, and if you do, take 800 damage, then inflict 800 damage to your opponent.
AC01-JP025 ZW – Sylphid Wing
LIGHT/Beast - Effect/4/800/1600
(1) You can only control 1 “ZW – Sylphid Wing”.
(2) You can target 1 “Utopia” monster you control; equip this card from your hand or field to that target as an Equip Spell that gives it 800 ATK.
(3) Once per turn, if your opponent Special Summons a monster(s) with an activated effect: You can make the equipped monster gain 1600 ATK.
(4) If the equipped monster would activate its effect by detaching material(s), you can send this card to the GY instead of 1 of those materials.
AC01-JP026 ZS – Ouroboros Sage
DARK/Warrior - Effect/4/600/0
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 non-LIGHT “Number” monster from your GY (but its effect are negated), and if you do, equip both this card and 1 “Utopia” monster you control the Summoned monster as Equip Spells that each give it 1700 ATK, but you can only declare 1 attack this turn.
(2) When a monster this card is equipped to by its own effect declares an attack on an opponent’s monster: You can make the attacking monster’s current ATK become doubled, but destroy it during the End Phase.
AC01-JP027 Leo Utopia Ray
LIGHT/Warrior - Xyz - Effect/Rank 5/2500/2000
3 Level 5 monsters
(This card’s name is always treated as “Number C39: Utopia Ray”.)
(1) Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; equip 1 “ZW -” monster from your Deck or Extra Deck to this card, as if it were equipped by its own effect. This activation and effect cannot be negated.
(2) Once per turn, while this card is equipped with a “ZW -” Monster Card (Quick Effect): You can target 1 Effect Monster your opponent controls; negate its effects, and if you do, its current ATK becomes halved.
AC01-JP028 ZEXAL Catapult
Normal Spell Card
You can only use this card name’s 1st and 2nd effects once per turn each.
(1) Special Summon 1 “ZW -” or “ZS -” monster from your hand, then if you control an “Utopia” monster, you can change the Levels of all face-up monsters you currently control to 4 or 5.
(2) If this card is in your GY, except the turn it was sent there: You can banish this card and 1 “ZW -” or “ZS -” monster from your GY, then target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it.
AC01-JP0?? Starving Venemy Dragon
DARK/Dragon - Fusion - Pendelum - Effect/7/2500/2000
Blue 1 /Red 1
AC01-JP047 Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights