A new form of Playmaker’s ultimate ace monster arrives!
HC01-JP044 Firewall Dragon Darkfluid – Neo Tempest (Firewall Dragon Darkfluid – Neo Tempest Terahertz)
Link 5 DARK Cyberse Link Effect Monster
Links: Top, Left, Bottom Left, Bottom Right, Right
Materials: 3+ Cyberse monsters
You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) Negate any opponent’s monster effect activated during the Battle Phase.
(2) (Quick Effect): You can send 1 Cyberse monster from your Deck or Extra Deck to the GY, and if you do, this card is also treated as the sent monster’s Attribute, also it gains 2500 ATK.
(3) This card can make a number of attacks on monsters each Battle Phase, up to the number of its Attributes.
- This card is named after Neo Tempest, the attack for Darkfluid in the anime. The dub translated that attack as Neo Tempest Terahertz, though it has been noted the TCG seems to ignore Konami Cross Media named attacks as of late.
- Yes, this card can have multiple attributes, and its second effect is additive, thus increasing its number of attacks each time it uses this effect. Meaning it can have up to 6 attacks until we somehow get a DIVINE Cyberse Monster allowing for 7.