Beiträge von Mathematician

Plags with wulf/felis combo sounds good on paper, but it won't happen often anyway. IMO Wulfs r not good and I wouldn't play them: I recommend replacing it with another Felis and any other LS monster with lev4 u can normal.

Synchro in Extra r essential, and if players want to be more focused on them, it's OK: u can play Bulb and u have Raiden, Felis and Minerva as tuners and Lumina as summoner. But Plag is just bad card in most cases, and also u do not need next tuner. And it's not a good idea to cut good rank 4s just to have some bad synchro monster in extra.

Hello! I hope you can speak english and you will understand me well.

40 cards is essential, so u shall cut 6 of them.

It's not a Chaos deck, It's Lighsworn deck. I see, that you wanted to make kind of synchro deck, but remember: your purpose is to Summon Judgement Dragon asap, not to make good synchros.

Honest (Aufrichtig) is not very good card, u may consider puting it in the side, but I wouldn't recommend maining any of them.
    Seuchenverbreitender Zombie is not very good, LS is not about synchro, but Judgement Dragon Summoning, even now.
    I would cut Lichtpulsar-Drache, not good at all imo.
    I would cut ROTA or Foolish Burial for the spells.

Replace Beckoning Light with second Breakthrough skill for sure. I would recomment to test Needlebug Nest, it's really amazing card in LS.

For the extra, i would cut second goyo, and replace Rebellion Dragon with Castel. Think about replacing some of the worse synchros with good rank4s maybe, Abyss Dweller for example.

Well, it's a pretty good and standard build. If I were testing, I'd try -2 mst and more Burning Abyss mons, maybe +libic and +barbar or Fiend griffings (such a good card in this deck!) But I have to admit the Mask Change II version of BA isn't better than the pure one, so if I were in your shoes I'd just play the pure one.

3x Upstart is must have. This playset makes my deck having 37 cards. And I need my best cards to even start playing. That's why I also need 3 unuk. I've seen some builds with 2, but the worst thing you can start with is hand full of traps. Unuk gives you chance to start, with your coth or oasis.

3x Vega? Oh man, people keeps saying me i should play just 1, because it's really easy to resummon with your grave and not good in your hand. That's kinda true and I'm thinking about playing just 1, but still not sure about.

Honest sucks, that's why it went to 2 on the banlist. Yeah, it can be really annoying, but it is also dead when you summon triverr for example, on use raigeki. You are destroying only small fries with monsters attacks, for big monsters u have delteros and mentioned triverr.

I have thought about D.D Warrior Lady. Djinn lock is very annoying combo. I'm gonna test it, but feel like this deck need to stop doing lock instead of breaking it.

I've played Soul Charge and it's not as good as it may seem. Without BP u give your opponent free turn too many times.

Torrential Tribute is a very good trap in this format, when BA is rather not often play (too expensive for it's power level), and when on locals u have to face nekrozes and many low budget decks like yosenju. U can easily side it out when playing with shaddoll, I haven't even thought about removing it.

I have thought about 2 Oasis of the Dragon souls and think I'm gonna play like that. 3 is just too much.

Mirror Force is next very good trap, which may be not useful when playing with Shaddoll, but it is very good for any other deck. Dimensional Prison is much worse now. It's good against nekroz and Qli.

I need many cards to play agains shaddoll, that's why I'm playing 2x SIM (random decks, Shaddoll and BA) and 2x De-Fusion (Shaddoll and Ritual Beast). I think i can put 2x Anti-spell fregnacy instead of 2 Maxx "C", but Maxx is very often so good when u have a situation to play it.

I need Emeral. It's good, makes my deck play. U don;t want Sirus in main. Sirus doesn't gives you anything when u have it in your hand in first turns of a duel. Emeral can be summoned when you need that easily.

Second Delteros also isn't a good idea, in most of the duel you don't even summon it, it's much worse than Triverr.

I'm gonna add New tellar xyz (easy way to get diamond) for number 101 i suppose.

Thanks for all replies! Your advices make me think about the deck and give me new ideas!

Third Reperieren is a very good idea ;)

This is a nice decklist I've found some time ago, by a polish player:

For traps, I'd try:

3x Reckless Greed
    3x Royal Decree

Your deck can easily be stopped by your opponent's traps, and u can side out decrees if u play with deck with no traps.

For sure, don't play cards like Sakuretsu Rüstung, Eisenschrott-Vogelscheuche or Verräterische Schwerter. These cards r really, really bad traps :(

You can try Summoner Monk. For his effect discard Gishki Aquamirror, then summon Gishki-Markierer from your deck to add Aquamirror back to your hand. You get free xyz rank4 this way.

Try One for One to fast summon of Thunderschöne Prinzessin.

I've heard that in this deck Tragoedia works well.

Hope you understand me and I could help ;)

Hello! I want to read your opinions about my Tellarknights Deck:

Main Deck:
    3x Satellarknight Deneb
    3x Satellarknight Altair
    3x Satellarknight Unulkulhai
    2x Satellarknight Vega

3x Upstart Goblin
    1x Raigeki
    1x Book of Moon
    3x Reinforcement of the Army
    3x Mystical Space Typhoon

3x Stellarnova Alpha
    3x Call of the Haunted
    1x Vanity's Emptiness
    1x Torrential Tribute
    1x Solemn Warning
    1x Bottomless Trap Hole
    3x Oasis of the Dragon Souls
    3x Fiendish Chain
    2x Mirror Force

Side Deck:
    3x Mind Crush
    2x Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror
    2x Fairy Wind
    2x Imperial Iron Wall
    2x De-Fusion
    2x Maxx "C"
    2x Artifact Lancea

Extra Deck:
    1x Bujintei Tsukuyomi
    1x Gagaga Cowboy
    1x Abyss Dweller
    1x Number 103: Ragnazero
    1x Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon
    1x Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
    1x Number 80: Rhapsody in Berserk
    1x Daigusto Emeral
    1x Evilswarm Exciton Knight
    1x Number 86: Heroci Champion - Rhongymyniad
    1x Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
    1x Stellarknight Delteros
    2x Stellarknight Triverr
    1x Stellarknight Constellar Diamond

About the deck: It's very simple and linear deck, also the build is rather typical. I don't like the Star Seraph engine version, which may be very powerful, but without good draws u can do nothing. The pure version is more "consistent", I hope you all know what I mean.
    I like two vega's and after 2 monts testing it's not two much. I don't play Soul Charge, it's not as useful as it may seem.
    As regards traps: In last version I played Ring of Destruction instead of Solemn Warning. Unforunately, Solemn is essential: very good for Shaddolls, Nekroz, and a lot of other decks. I was thinking about playing 2x Oasis of the Dragons Souls and one Ring of Destruction in its place, but still not sure about it. I wonder what you will say about this.

Thank you once more!

I see you have a nice working evaluations system here. These are really good news for me.

I think I just have to start learning german now :D

Thank you for your reply!

As for me, I unfortunately live near to Warsaw, not far away from the easter borden of my contry, rather far away from german cities. Still, I hope that in the near future I'll come for a big tournament like YCS to your country.

As regards selling cards: I've understood the basics of how it works, but new questions appeared in my head. First, is there any section where u put opionions about users u had traded with? It'd be really useful, I don't want to have an international problem with a common money thief. Also, I've posted a thread in EBay section with link to my auctions. I hope I've made it right, but if someone would look at it and tell me, i'd be thankful.

Greets!

Hi guys!

I'm a Polish player. I've come here to meet with Deutsch YGO community, read articles (with help of google translator :D ) and try to sell some of my cards.

I hope using english is allowed here, because my german isn't on the high level xD. If not, I'm very sorry for breaking rules :)

I've got some questiones:
    1. How big german YGO community is? Are there any german people coming for the polish nationals?
    2. How does your trade forum work? Where should i put list of card i wanna sell and how should i do that?

Greetings!