Beiträge von Emogirly

Zitat

Original von Dark-Phönix
    wir sollten ehrlich mal ne neue deutsche hauptplattform aufmachen hier is echt nix los

btw meine rechtschreibfehler sind absichtlich , weil dann jemand anders , der keinen grund hat um hier zu spammen , nen grund bekommt =D

Hmmm...geile Strategie xD

Zitat

Original von Impergator

Hier sind halt keine User weil Pokémon beim eTCG im Hintergrund steht. =(
    Wenn da nicht bald was getan wird dann das irgendwann nicht mehr die deutsche Hauptplattform zum Pokémon TCG sein. =/

War eTCG nicht Anfangs eine reine Pokémon Community?
    Btw ist eTCG eh nur TrashTalk, PokéBeach kann viel mehr auch wenn es 'nur' eine internationale Plattform ist.

Zitat

Hmmjoa, ist für PokéBeach gedacht, ein paar Englisch-Kenntnisse dürfte doch wohl jeder haben :D

Rayquaza C - Blowup the Champs!

-Table of Contents-
    Introduction
    Rayqaza C + Lv.X (Blowup the Champs)
    Part I (Discard, discard and discard!)
    Part II (Energy Excel on)
    Part III (Techs, anyone?)
    Part IV (As second main hitter...)
    Part V (Trainer, Supporter and Stadiums)
    Part VI (Energies)
    Part VII (Closing)

Introduction:
    Hello my friends! Right now I'm writing about the fantastic Rayquaza C, one of the Champions Pokémon from the brand new set: Supreme Victors. Since my last article about Tyranitar didn't earn that much fame..I hope you'll enjoy this one a little bit more, I'm not going to write an perfect article for the front page or anything like this, so I may have several grammar mistakes in here, so please don't bash me for that, just enjoy my stuff :P In the following parts of this thread I'll tell you about Rayquaza C's strenght, weaks, synergy with other Cards and teach you how to play it effective to win your battles. First at all we shoul check our main hitter, Rayuqaza C Lv.X (SV) and his regluar form. Sorry for such a short intro, but I couldn't really think of something else :P
    Rayquaza C: Right on the top of the card we see their hit points, Rayquaza C got a fairly 100. While Non-Lv.X SPs are normally between 70 and 100 you got it good here. Next we have a colorless-type here, I don't really like this type on Dragons cause the carry almost everytime a colorless-weakness with them, so they can be one hitted by some random 50 damage attacks, what isn't pretty kewl. Next up we see a one energy attack that does 10 damage plus 10 more damage for every energy card you discard from your hand, but you can't add more than 50 damage points by this way. His second attack is kinda high on energy costs for what it does. 50 damage for 2 energies including the chance to do nothing is pretty lame. Well, if you flip 2 heads you can discard two of your opponents energies, but Unown G is pretty famous on main hitters...so yeah. Like I said above, a double weakness to any colorless Pokémons. Next to it we have a -20 resistance to fighting types, that's pretty kewl, if you have Unown G attached to it, Machamp will have a painfull time against your Giant snake. Last but not least we see a retreatcost count of 3 energies, pretty expensive, but since Rayquaza C is a Pokémon SP you can use their support (Pokéturn, Championshall etc.) to get rid of their retreat costs. That's all I have to say about this Rayqzaza C, next up...the level up!
    Rayquaza C Lv.X: Here we go...the big green snake-dragon that'll blow up your opponents field with 200 damage hits! Pretty kewl, right? With leveling up your active Rayuaza C, you'll get a nice 20HP bonus, now we have 120HP, now you're able to survive Infernape E4 Lv.X's Fire Spin :) Under the awesome artwork you have a Poké-Body called Dragon Spirit which gives you one energy from your discard pile to Rayquaza C whenever it survives an attack. Seems useless to you...maybe cause I guess you won't have an active Rayquaza C Lv.X that can't attack, but using Bronzong G (PL) can help you to have a second charged Rayquaza C on your bench to continue the pwnage after your first one died. Now prepare for your Final Blowup!, Rayquaza C Lv.X's one and only attack. But that attack will tear your hitpoints apart. For 4 energies (3, including Energy Gain) you can deal out massive 200 damage...Charizard ex anyone?. But this guy is way better, if you have no handcards left you don't have to discard your energies. That's why Rayquaza C is better than Lugia ex, Charizard ex and Mesprit Lv.X. Again double colorless weakness, -20 fighting weakness and bulky 3 retreat costs. So now we're going to analyse that card. We have a 120HP, colorless-weak Lv.X that's a basic Pokémon. So Flygon and Machamp would just pwn you to death. Teching against them is highly suggested in my opinion. Unown G, which is a really common tech today since it's also usefull against Gengar and some other decks won't be a problem to get in the list 2 times. Anti-Flygon techs are much harder to get, there's no way to survive an Extreme-Attack, but Bubble Coat or even Exploud from Supreme Victors would make you able to stand a full-damage Power Swing. Your strengt point is that you're a basic that can be charged up in one turn and can one hit knock out almost everything (Excluding Wailords with Unown E's, always expect the unexpected :P). Since Rayquaza C as your main hitter will only pick 4 slots you can easy play either lots of techs or a second main hitter. In the next part I'll tell you about cards that work well with Rayauaza C Lv.X together.
    Part I: Discard, discard and discard!
    I guess you won't discard all you energies, do you? Better not! Using cards like Banette (PL), Regice/Regirock (LA) or even Blissey (PL) will help you to do so. They have all their good and bad points, while Banette can discard any number of cards, Regice/Regirock discard only two and Blissey just one. Banette doesn't really help you then, since it only get damage counters for each discarded card (Well, you can move them to your opponent though), but Regice can be annoying cause it brings your opponent to switch out his active Pokémon if it's a basic, Regirock can get a Fighting Energy card back, with the right cards, like Energy Switch you can move them to your Rayquaza and Blissey can heal several damage from your Pokémon and gives you a better matchup against Flygon. So if you're using Banette you don't really have to use anything else since it can discard up to 9 cards from your hand, using any of the Regis or Blissey makes you need to use Looker's Investigation (PL), Team Galactic's Wager (MT) or even if you're lucky Night Teleporter (SV) to reduce your handcards to 1 or 2 and then discard them.
    Part II: Energy Excel on!
    Okay, 4 Energies aren't that hard to get to your man if you're using the right cards. As usual, one energy will be spent by Team Galactic's Invention G-101 Energy Gain, the next one can be attached from your hand, regular way. So..we need two more this turn, using Bronzong G (PL) will help here, so you can move the energy you attached during your first turn to something random if you haven't got any Rayquaza C as your starter. Besides them we have cards like Flint's Willpower (RR), with him you can just attach a basic energy card from your hand to any one of your SP Pokémons, pretty kewl? That's kinda all you can get energies without using an attack, Energy Pickup could also work since you're discarding a lot of cards from your hand. Also we have attackers, like Lickilicky C (SV), Rotom (MD) or even LunaSol (GE). As for the lategame I'd personally add in some Lucian's Assignment (RR), he's really helpfull for several cool moves, like removing energies from a damaged Rayquaza C and then Pokéturn...
    Part III: Techs, anyone?
    Now it's time for techs. Basic stuff like Claydol, Uxie, Azelf and Unown Guard should be obviously what they do, however I'll explain them for newer players. Claydol (GE) is your basic draw engine, with him you can draw up to 6 cards every turn, a 1-1 line should be enough here, but you can try 2-2 though. Uxie is almost the same as Claydol, just with seven cards and it's a basic Pokémon, so she's a little bit faster and Roseanne'able. Also Uxie can work around Gengar's Fainting Spell, cause you can put it on the bottom of your deck after your attack, pretty sweet so you can draw some cards again! Rayquaza C Lv.X is prized? No problem...if you have an Azelf in your hand, he let you view all your prizes and pick one Pokémon you find there, but you have to replace it with anyone card in your hand. His Lock Up attack is also pretty kewl to earn some time if needed. Unown Guard's mission is pretty simple, it's against anything like Gengar that puts damage counters, Blaziken FB's Luring Flame and stuff like Venusaur (SV) who serve you with Special Conditions. 2 Unown Guards are in almost every deck, so we're going to play them as well =] Since Rayquaza C Lv.X needs three different types of energies, Fighting, Water and Psychic, your pool of techs is amazingly big! Starting with the fighting stuff you can tech in. As for things that uses fighting energies I can only think of Relicanth (SV), he can snipe 30 damage for each Tool and Stadium card your opponent has outside. Awesome against any SPs, since they have usually 2 Energy Gains and a Stadium out, byebye Claydol, also Luxray GL Lv.X and Absol G Lv.X can receive a one hit knock out from your ancient fish. Water anyone? Blaziken FB will get some friends I guess, so having a counter against him is always nice, I though of Empoleon FB, he can do 60 damage (120 including weakness) if you played a supporter during the turn he attacks, so Blaziken FB won't be a big problem, also Infernape E4 have some reasons to fear your emperor. Psyhic is even more popular than the other types, so you'll have a big bunch of stuff you can tech in, the first thing I can think about is Toxicroak G, your revenge killer, almost every SP decks uses him, so why shouldn't we try him? If you don't need him anymore just use his build in Super Scoop Up Poké-Power and with a little bit luck you can get rid of him. Next we have a good...probably the best SP counter, Mewtwo Lv.X (LA), he's a good choice in the current format, with houndreds of Flygons around Dialga G Lv.X lost his place in the top tier list. And if any SP Decks like BlazeRay or LuxApe doesn't use Ninetales or any other evolutions as techs, it's probably GG. Next we have Ditto (LA), with your high amount of different energies you can copy several attacks from cards like Gengar, Machamp or eveb Kingdra. Also Flygon will fear Ditto as hell. The last usefull tech I found was Alakazam from Mysterious Treassures, he's pretty annoying to your opponent cause he can block him from using his Poké-Powers and you can discard two cards from your hand, 2in1! Annoye your opponent and help Rayquaza C!
    Part IV: A second main hitter...
    Having a second option to beat your opponent is always nice. Other than the other SP decks I'm not going to pick another SP Lv.X, cause it won't give you a better Machamp or Flygon matchup, no, I'm going to use something creative like Stage 2's who can hit for low energies with big damage. Rayquaza is Fighting, Water and Psychic...so why don't try out the 3 most popular Pokémon of these types, Machamp, Kingdra and Gengar ? What you pick really depends on your area, if many many SPs are out try Machamp, if many Blaziken varients are there use Kingdra or even Gengar, cause Gengar is effective against almost everything. Playing Kindra is also pretty kewl with Rayquaza, since you don't really need the 200 damage during the first few turns and Kingdra can get rid of your handcards, so free way for Rayquaza! Machamp and Gengar are good options if you also have Alakazam (MT), he stops your opponent from attaching Unown Guards to their Pokémon.
    Part V: Trainer, Supporter and Stadiums
    As for trainers and such I highly suggest the normal SP stuff, like Cyrus Conspiracy, he's your man, you'll get a Supporter, a Team Galactic's Invention and a basic Energy card, almost everything you need, so you should play at least three of the Team Galactic Boss. Then we have 5 Team Galactic's Inventions we can choose, one of them is almost useless in my opinion (TGM-Damage Porter), since you better hit with 200 damage than random ~80 damage sniping, Relicanth is much better for this job. The other useless one is...Powerspray..I know it can be annoying for your opponent, but does this card help your setup? No it doesn't, so...I wouldn't play it, but that's up to you. So now up to the cool Inventions, the first one is number 101, Energy Gain, it's kinda the same as a colorless energy, just as a tool so it's like an extra energy card for your SP Pokémon. Since you don't really play that many different Pokémon SP in this deck i'd just play 3, cause 2 are too less and 4 are too much, lol. next we got 105, Pokéturn, probably the best one printed. With this card you can take one of your SPs back to your hand without flipping a coin or anything like that. 4 of them are a must have in every SP deck, especially if you have Crobat G =] The last one we'll play is 109, SP Radar, it's like a Bebe's Search for SPs but not a supporter. And you can search it with Cyrus Conspiracy, so I'd play 2 or 3 of them. But using only the Cyrus-Engine isn't that good, other cards are needed as well, I suggest common searchers like Roseanne's Resarch and Bebe's Search for your setup, with these two cards you can get any Pokémon from your deck you like. If you're playing Stage 2's as techs or even second main hitters I'd play 3 or 4 copies of Rare Candy, to get them out faster than by the regular way. Then we need some recyclers..the only good ones out now are Palmer's Construbtion and Night Maintenance, their both pretty much the same card, just one thing is different, Palmer is a supporter and moves 5 cards back while Night Maintenance isn't, but just takes 3 cards back. Both are good, but it really hang onto your playstyle what you'd like too play, but at least 2 of them should take a spot in your decklist. Then I thought of some supporters that aren't that popular, but they're elite four members, lol. I'm talking about Flint's Willpower and Lucian's Assignment, both from Rising Rivals. Flint can give you an extra energy when you play him, the problem is, he's a supporter, plus in the late game he'll just stuck in your hand. However, playing one or two is pretty kewl if you want a Rayquaza charged up in one turn. Lucian's Assignment is a card that allows you to do some genius game moves, adding Pokéturn to him makes you able to remove all damage counters from one of your Pokémon SP without taking the energies back. Last but not least we have Warp Point, the best field manipulation card out there in my opinion. This card should take at least two spots in your deck. Stadium aren't really needed in this deck, but that's up to you if you want to play some I suggest you Pokémon Contest Hall, since it's the only usefull card in this deck.
    Part VI: Energies
    Hmm..well this part is almost not needed, but it makes my article a little bit longer, lol. Rayquaza C Lv.X needs three different types of energies for its 200 damage attack, so I suggest playing either Multi-, Rainbow- or SP Energy cause they give you every type of energy. Next you should play 3 Call Energies, I know they don't give you colored energy, but they help your setup a lot. I'd play a total amount of 13 energies, 3-4 Multi-Color Energies (One of the ones abive), 3 Call Energies and 2-3 single ones of the other types, really depends on your techs and second main hitter if played.
    Part VII: Closing
    Now it's time to finish up this article, I'll explain you something about how to play this deck, some good and some bad matchups etc. etc. The decks whole strategy is to get out a fully charged Rayquaza C Lv.X as soon as possible and then start hitting for 200 damage to draw your prizes pretty soon. If you're using Machamp, Gengar or Kingdra I'd first focus on using them and then Rayquaza C Lv.X, cause they have a lower amount of energy costs and their damage is mostly enough to earn some prizes during the first turns. This decks badest matchup if probably vs. Flygon varients, I explained the reasons above, they can easily one hit knock out your Rayquaza C with or without Extreme-Attack, so what you have to do is to play a good tech against Flygon, something like Ditto or Blissey or you'll probably loose every single match. Your next not so good match up is anything that uses Staraptor FB Lv.X, Absol G Lv.X (Only if it can lost zone your Rayquaza C Lv.X) and probably Gengar. Staraptor can only be annoying if a Stadium is out, so he can one hit knock out your Rayquaza, things you can do here is using Bubble Coat to get rid of your weakness, against Absol G Lv.X use either Alakazam against Dark Burial or simply play 2 Lv.X's. Gengar will be a much more painfull opponent, since Fainting Spell is just a finished grave for you, plus his colorless weakness what removes your chance to some-hit it with your regular Rayquaza and be protected by Unown Guard. Poltergeist won't even touch you, just discard your whole hand. The better matchups are vs. Luxray GL Lv.X varients (Blaziken FB/Infernape E4), with the techs I mentioned above you can simply kill their stuff for the win. Using Alakazam makes their whole stuff useless and Unown Guard against Luring Flame. Another pretty well matchup is vs. Setup decks like Blaziken/Heatran varients, Tyranitar or even Porygon-Z, since they need several turns to setup, you can just Downspeed them. If Venusaur (SV) or even Yanmega (SV) is played, you won't really have any problems against them, your 200 damage hit doesn't really care about the 40HP bonus Shaymin Lv.X will give them. I won't add a decklist to this article, probably because it's hard to make a basic list with all the techs and stuff I mentioned here, so just go ahead and get something working for you =] I hope you enjoyed my article, I put a lot of time on writing this. Please leave some comments after reading this.

-Soul Seeker

1) Nein, leider nicht, hab ich aber vor
    2) Ganz klar USA, wenn nicht Australien soll auch sehr interessant sein
    3) Kommt drauf an wie dein Freundeskreis so ist ob du dich ein ganzes Jahr von ihm trennen kannst oder nicht, praktisch wärs auch einen mitzunehmen.

~MfG

Zitat

Original von Impergator
    Lass doch bitte solche abwertenden Kommentare. Wenn Kevin das geschrieben hat dann war er sehr wohl auf der WM, und zwar durch seine meiner meinung beste Performance in seiner Altersgruppe auf der Deutschen Meisterschaft. Wenn es Timm war dann konnte er nicht an den Nationals teilnehmen bzw. hätte einfach zu viel Konkurrenz gehabt. Wenn du mal irgendwo außerhalb spielst (Schweiz, Stuttgart, kA was da in deiner Nähe ist) dann erlebst du selbst mal was dieses Wort bedeutet. ;)

Heyhey, ganz ruhig Brauner :D
    Zur DM konnte ich nicht weil ich auf dem Weg nach Italien war und Konkurrenz hab ich keine :wink:

Zitat

Original von MQDropi
    das is ganz einfach zu erklären. honchcrow fliegt/schwebt ja aufm bild und dann nimmt es dialga mit. guck dann mutiert dialga zum flügeldialga und fliegt.

Fliegen ist aber nicht schweben! :>