Beiträge von -Xeon-

Spoiler on:

Joa Zetsu bestätigt das Itachi endgültig tot ist und geht zu Tobi, sagt es ihm, Tobi dreht durch und aktiviert sein sharingan, das bemerkt kakashi, ende.

War nur mal grob gesagt, da kommt auch iwas mitm 4 hokage ...
    Spoiler off.

Hallow, da mir langweilig ist poste ich mal etwas hilfreiches =).
    Manche kennen und können es manche nicht, deswegen mache ich den Guide.
    In diesem Guide erkläre ich euch, wie ihr aus diesem Video nur die Musik rausbekommt =).

Step 1

Loadet euch zunächst den Download Helper runter und installiert ihn!
    Download Helper

Step 2

Geht auf euer Favo. Video und ladet es runter, dazu wählt ihr, oben bei den sich drehenden 3 Kugeln, die dropdown leiste aus und wählt die Datei mit dem Namen des Videos und der Endung .flv. (Normalerweise immer das 2te aus der dropwdonwleiste!)

Step 3

Nachdem ihr das Video erfolgreich runtergeladen habt, kommt der Freeze flv tto avi, ins spiel (Freeze Flv. to Avi.)
    Ihr wählt das Video das ihr runtergeladen habt aus und konvertiert es zu einer .avi datei, speichert es in einen Ordner, ihr werdet diese datei gleich bei step 4 brauchen.

Step 4

Nun Ladet euch den "Video mp3 Extractor" runter (Video mp3 Extractor)
    Sobald ihr dieses Programm habt, installiert es und öffnet es natürlich :).
    Soweit so gut, jetzt wählt ihr bei Video das Video aus wovon ihr die MP3 Datei haben wollt. Dann wählt noch bei Quality 9 aus und bei Bitrate 32. Konvertiert die Datei und fertig.

Step 5

Ihr habt nun alles erledigt, jetzt könnt ihr eue .mp3 Datei auf euren Mp3 player/iPod etc. kopieren und das Lied permanent anhören (xD).

Made by Xeon/Rathelong

don't Rip this please ;).

Soo neues Chapter ist draußen.

Wer es nicht lesen will, einfach nicht hinschauen!

Spoiler:

Manga 393 starts off with Sasuke’s memory of Kakashi-sensei saying: “The moment you start relying on the powers of Orochimaru, that is when you will stop growing”.

Sasuke then remembers how Naruto begun surpassing him in everything, and the hatred he felt towards his own brother.

Itachi approaches Sasuke who is on the floor unable to move because Orochimaru was forced out of him. Itachi grabs Sasuke by the hair, lifts his head, extends his hand and says: “Silly little brother. I always get what I want. You were never opponent to measure my container - and neither were Dad or the other Uchiha” and plucks out one of Sasuke’s eye.

Sasuke screams, and falls into a trance remembering the death of his parents. Time and space stops, and Itachi lets go of Sasuke. Sasuke’s body starts levitating, and Itachi wonders if he is in a genjutsu. Sasuke is placed on his feet, Itachi looks at Sasuke’s face and jumps back while asking: “That is not possible - … what? … wh…” and finally, Itachi is tied by snakes to a cross.

When Sasuke looks up, Itachi sees the hole where one of Sasuke’s eyes used to be, but does not understand what is in place of his other eye. He asks Sasuke: “What manner of Jutsu is this?”

Sasuke takes two steps forward, and says “This is Kiyo-Sharingan” - his Sharingan is black, with 4 dots on it and surrounded by fire. Sasuke gets closer to Itachi, and plucks out one Itachi’s eyes.

The Jutsu is broken when Itachi struggles to free himself. Itachi asks how Sasuke got this new Sharingan. Sasuke says that in order to awaken the Kiyo’Sharingan, a Mangekyu User has to touch the Sharingan of his victim - and in twisted revenge, Kiyo rises to avenge itself by transforming the Sharingan into Kiyo’Sharingan, which rivals the Rin’negan, and is the closest to the Demonic Sharingan blood.

Itachi tries to run, but Sasuke hits Itachi with Amaterasu. Then Sasuke says: “Now I will make my vision complete”.

Spoiler off