Beiträge von PJTierney

Attention Duelists,

If you're following the event coverage of YCS London, you may be surprised by the lack of updates on the main page.

To put it simply, we are having some technical issues which provents posts from being displayed properly.

A temporary fix would be to click on the link below, or type "London" in the search bar on the coverage page.

We are (naturally) working hard to resolve these issues so that you can all enjoy reading the coverage of the event.

Please share and spread this message to help get the word across.
    Thanks.

https://tcg.konami-europe.net/coverage/?cat=1

(ps: yes, I do have an eTCG account ;))

Many thanks! :)

Hi everybody :)

Since I heard about this event from Soul at Worlds I've been interested in attending, but I can't for the life of me read German, even with Google Translate :p

Would anybody be so kind as to translate the OP into English so that I can spread word of the tournament across Europe via The Irish Duelist blog + some English-speaking forums? :)

Thanks in advance :D
    -PJ

Giant Card Obelisk ... I want to see xD fits the hold times for the most extreme Giant-card status.

It's missing in the picture, but the giant obelisk has the text "This card can not be used in a Duel" at the bottom, like on the real card. Does that mean that the other ones are legal? ;) Imagine a Giant Gladiator Beast Deck!

the Yanks have our own scrap dragon calculated over a thousand dollars (as giant card)

The Dark End Dragon at NJ went for $ 1,000 on eBay.

Why is not among the Harti YCS first-timers? :D

~ Shadow_Of_Darkness

You would not believe how hard me and Soul lol'd at this during the day! :D

ohh .. the trooper with I did not know =) but thank you that it tells me

facing a Vittorio plays what?

Vittorio played Black Wings.

Coverage for:

There's also room for more and traps, like Book of Moon, Which Can Prevent Synchro Summons, re-use flip effects, and stop the loop long enough to drill down Warrior Synchro take the next turn in battle.

German FTW :D

I noticed, and totally face palmed when I saw it. Not like me to call one of my favorite cards a Trap! It will be fixed.

I'd like to see even a FM with NEM Formula monarch. Inter Rested me how to play this because I think the less the play set up fish .. borg with interchangeable frog in the grave!

You would not believe how many times I wanted to mention Sebastian Vettel or Michael Schumacher in that feature!

Well to each his own, for example, I would never do I would continue to play a tournament even if I'm 0-6, because I simply enjoy making ygo undw cih schonmal hen the time for a tournament I play fidne so to the end ^ ^

Want to read the greatest story ever 0-6? Search my blog!

AND BTW DID YOU ALL FORGET UMUT XD
    He takes the field from behind ;)

6 German to Top 24 to now ;)

How could anybody forget a guy as cool as this! :)

Caruso Summoned Treeborn Frog. He activated Soul Exchange Tribute to Thunder King for Cyber Dragon, and removed swap Frog from play to Summon Ronintoadin. He chose not to attack, making a good read on Pardeller ' Mirror Force.

hehe

Thanks for pointing out, I'll soon fix that.

but chuck norris and you already

"Chuck Norris can declare an attack on the same turn he plays Soul Exchange."

"Check Norris can play Infernity card effects while having six cards in hand."

"Chuck Norris can win a play Destiny Board Crystal Beast Deck and quiet."

"Chuck Norris can Synchro Summon by using the cards from his opponent's trade ties as the Synchro material."

"Chuck Norris does not show you a trade binder when he's looking for cards, he just shows NOW!"

made my day

Yep, I'm go glad you like the shot of half my head! 8-)

Do you notice Do Not Think PJ writes quite a lot of items?

During Day 2 we were stuck with a time limit on the venue by the hall staff, and we did not want to have to wait until Monday morning to post the Top 16 lists nationwide. As Soul is able to write feature matches fast enough to be able to do 2, 3 or even 4 in a row without delay, we decided that he do the rest of the matches while I help out Peter with the deck lists (and so do the feature on Shareef and Top 32 analysis).

Is because he has already prescribed a few days previously ;)

I hope now simply make our two Germans and the Italians, the thing ticking off draw :daumen:

Mfg
    Val

All that 'cheating' and I still lost! Either way, the real winners are the readers at home (you guys!), As this little battle between myself and Soul means more high quality stuff for you to read! We ended up having as many articles for Milan as we did in Bochum, Despite there being one less round, and a writer less (Huy was not in Milan).

is still NEN fm top 32 or have they found time for no more looking the one who made it?

The top 32 feature match took me a very long time to write as it was in face a very long match. During the match there was a delay of 15 minutes because of a very complex set of card interactions with Light and Darkness Dragon and by the time the extra turns of actual overtime went this match did not finish until 30 minutes after all the other ones did . That meant a lot of typing for me, but it was still my favorite match of the day.
    http://tcg.konami-europe.net/c…a-russo-vs-andrea-caruso/

Top 32 players and top 20 tables are not identical.

Correct, there were still more swiss rounds in Day 2 before the T32 cut.

UG has again indulged:

Nah, wrong card Mike, he actually won this:

Off to Russia! (No, there will be the next YCS NOT.'d Find only funny xD)

In Soviet Russia, Stardust Tribute YOU!

Does anyone know if and when the top lists of the "Deck Analysis" nor purely made? looked like this among others naturia-Scrap, Vayu Turbo, Shooting Star Dragon deck ... Moreover, one knows how to guard the grave of the Top 32?

Greetings

EDIT / /: Hammer hot and almost written Coverage! :)

They will be added when we look over the in-depth coverage for errors and missing content. I plan on doing that on Thursday / Friday and then emailing Konami with the changes that need to be made. The only post-event changes we have made so far have been urgent changes like the Dragunity card at 3am on Monday morning.

- PJ "the funny guy" is always a funny claim at hand, and always smiling, fun, Ollie was probably tired bisl ;)

I am indeed the funny one, soul should tell you all about my vision for YCS Rome! :tongue:

I played Dursun in 08 Euros when we were both on Table 1 (only undefeated at the time) so I've met him before. According to Roland, Beso's.. around, but I haven't seen him.

And who's this Mike guy? Never heard of him ;)

And yeah, Soul is...... not human.