apprentice?

• Zitat

Original von Nico
    wenn der kleine magician von ner d.d lady zerstört wird. kommt dann der effekt trotzdem,

da steht ja nicht send to the geaveyard?

Hm, bei NetReps find ich dazu nichts passendes. Nya, ich würde sagen, dass er seinen Effekt nicht bekommt, da er ja nach dem Angriff mit sofortiger Aktivierung des Lady-Effektes nicht als zerstört, sondern als entfernt gewertet würde, sicher bin ich mir jedoch nicht, ist nur eine Annahme von mir.

• Da mir nie jemand was glaubt <.<

If you Special Summon "Apprentice Magician" face-down (such as with "Apprentice Magician's" effect) then you do not place a Spell Counter.

You get to Special Summon a new monster when "Apprentice Magician" is destroyed as a result of battle, even if "Banisher of the Light" is in play.

Because "Apprentice Magician's" effect is not a Graveyard effect, the controller of "Apprentice Magician" at the time it is
    destroyed as a result of battle gets its effect. So if I take control of my opponent's "Apprentice Magician", and it is
    destroyed as a result of battle, then I Special Summon, not the original owner.

You must show your opponent the monster you Special Summon.

If D.D. Warrior Lady were to attack Apprentice Magician, and D.D.
    Warrior Ladys' owner decides to remove both monster from the game,
    does Apprentice Magician get its effect of special summoning a
    spellcaster of level 2 or lower?

Answer:

The controller of the "Apprentice Magician" would still Special Summon a monster.

• OKOK, jeder kann doch mal nen Fehler machen oder? :dozey: