fehlaktivierung

• http://entertainment.upperdeck…orums/thread/1027173.aspx

Question:
    can I tribute this card when I have no valid targets left in my deck?

Answer:

You cannot activate "Lonefire Blossom's" effect to Special Summon the Plant-Type monster when you do not have any Plant-Type monsters remaining in your Deck.

so was wäre die strafe für eine fehlaktivierung? gibt es überhaupt eine?

• Zitat

Question
    What must one do as a judge if a player activates either of this effects, and when they resolve, he/she finds out they don't have the appropiate card in their decks?
    Return the game to the previous state (if possible) give the player a (minor????) penalty and ask him/her to shuffle the deck?

KLICK

• Zitat

Original von Campernator
    Er hat doch eh in dem Forum schon geantwortet:dozey:

Wer lesen kann ist hier deutlich im Vorteil:

Zitat

so was wäre die strafe für eine fehlaktivierung? gibt es überhaupt eine?

Wenn du - Campernator - mir nun sagen kannst, wo Curtis die Frage beantwortet hat, dann ziehe ich meinen Hut vor dir - als qualifizierter "Zwischen-den-Zeilen-Leser." :P

Nun aber zur eigentlichen Frage:
    Es handelt sich hier um eine ganz normale Fehlaktivierung. Normalerweise wird man lediglich dann auf einem Turnier
    darauf hingewiesen, dass die Aktivierung eine Fehlaktivierung war und es gibt dann eigentlich keine Strafe.
    Laut UDE Policies jedoch sollte man als Schiedsrichter des Turniers eine Verwarnung geben, denn jeder Spieler
    sollte schon qualifiziert genug sein um sein Deck zu kennen.

Hier nochmal der Auszug:
    P-13 Procedural Error—Minor (Penalty: Warning)

This penalty is appropriate for a minor, unintentional, and easily fixable infraction that a player commits during the course of a tournament.
    The damage to the game state is easily repaired, so the penalty is minimal in all cases.
    This is an appropriate penalty to use when a player unintentionally plays a card incorrectly and causes a minor game disruption.

• A player playing the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG activates a trap card while Jinzo (which prevents trap cards from being activated) is face up in play.

M-F-G
    Kaiba