tenchique and damage

• hello the answer please in english,

when i have kageki in end phase i got him with double edged sowrd technique how much damage i take when i have another samurai monster on the field 1700 or 200 damage

thx for the answer

The amount of damage is equal to the current ATK on the field, so 1.700 points of damage!

• @ Lord:

Technik

Wähle 2 "Sechs Samurai"-Monster in deinem Friedhof und beschwöre sie als Spezialbeschwörung in offener Angriffsposition. Zerstöre sie während der End Phase dieses Spielzugs und du erhältst Schaden in Höhe der ATK der zerstörten Monster.

Wird das nicht erst im Friedhof berechnet wieviel ich an Schaden bekomme?

• Zerstörung + Schaden passieren gleichzeitig, daher zählt die ATK auf dem Feld.

• double-edged sword technique works just like destiny end dragoon or infernity doom dragon. destroying and damage inflicting happen at the same time, so the damage inflicted is equal to the monster's atk on the field.

destiny end dragoon

Zitat

The damage inflicted with "Destiny End Dragoon's" effect is equal to the current ATK of the destroyed monster on the field. If you destroy a face-down monster, 0 damage is inflicted.

infernity doom dragon

Zitat

You destroy the monster and inflict damage at the same time.

Zitat

The damage dealt is half of the ATK of the monster while it was on the field. If you destroy a face-down monster, no damage is dealt.

in case of any questions: don't hesitate to ask.

:closed: