YuGiOh Possible Investment Talk on extremly rare Cards YDB1 Blizzard Dragon Metal Shooter Des Mosquito

• Hey guys,

i just wanted to share my thoughts with you on an maybe good investment idea in the yugioh universe.

I just watched the video of strictlysealed " RARE HUNTER SERIES: YuGioh GX Card ALmanac YDB1 Blizzard Dragon Metal Shooter Des Mosquito"

He just showed many good arguments on how rare these three promo cards are.

Now i`ve done some research and found some german cards of it on cardmarket.com

I think it would be a good idea to buy them all with some other investors, who want to take some risks with me, and to hold them for a long time.

I just cant afford to buy the whole market alone, but if we can find one or two other guys who want to take place in this action leave a comment and we can discuss.

Dont forget these cards are such extremly rare and at the moment no one is looking at the german cards.

My thoughs are, that now with more and more german collectors entering the market, many will start and hunt for promo collections. They need to get these cards for their collections, so it would be clever to buy all of the cards, especially there is just a really tiny number of these cards existing, because the game/cardboard was selling extremly bad in the early days, but the promos are still very good looking cards. Just the Game/Cardboard sucked.

I just really like these PROMOS

I m really happy about any discussion and hope you all have a nice day ;D