• Hi guys!

I'm a Polish player. I've come here to meet with Deutsch YGO community, read articles (with help of google translator :D ) and try to sell some of my cards.

I hope using english is allowed here, because my german isn't on the high level xD. If not, I'm very sorry for breaking rules :)

I've got some questiones:
    1. How big german YGO community is? Are there any german people coming for the polish nationals?
    2. How does your trade forum work? Where should i put list of card i wanna sell and how should i do that?

Greetings!

• Hey and welcome to eTCG! :wink:

It's nice to see a polish player here. I hope i can help you with my english^^

1. I can't answer your first question, because i don't know. But Poland isn't far away from cities like Berlin or Leipzig and some people went to the czech YCS a few month ago, so i think there are a few groups of german players at the Nationals in Poland.

2. Yeah, our trade forum seems a bit confused as foreigner^^
    If you want to sell cards, you can open a thread in here: http://www.etcg.de/forum/index…TB-Verkauf-zum-Festpreis/
    There you can show a list of cards you want to sell with a prize behind them. Reminder, you are only allowed to sell 3 copies aof 25 different cards at a moment. You can choose attractive headline with your "best" cards, because then more potential customers will visit your thread. If someone and you agree on a prize, you change your adresses via the private messages (in the headline on this site, called "Koversationen") and your Bank data. You send the cards insured per post and he/she transfer his money to you.

I hope i could answer your questions a bit :)

Greetz,
    ~Pfannkuchen~

• Thank you for your reply!

As for me, I unfortunately live near to Warsaw, not far away from the easter borden of my contry, rather far away from german cities. Still, I hope that in the near future I'll come for a big tournament like YCS to your country.

As regards selling cards: I've understood the basics of how it works, but new questions appeared in my head. First, is there any section where u put opionions about users u had traded with? It'd be really useful, I don't want to have an international problem with a common money thief. Also, I've posted a thread in EBay section with link to my auctions. I hope I've made it right, but if someone would look at it and tell me, i'd be thankful.

Greets!

• Yes, we have a section where you can evaluate other traders. If you click on a profile of someone (for example on my profile), you have a few buttons on the right site at the top. There is one called "Tauschbewertungen", and if you click there, you can see the Evaluations of other traders with a comment below it. You can check a few random profiles to see how it works (i haven't trade here yet, so i don't have any comments on my site).

I think your thread in the eBay section is correct, but I may ask somebody, who is a trading section Mod (In this forum are a bunch of members which work for this site. You can recognize them on their star colour and on THIS list. I'm normally used in other sections, but i can easily call a competent Mod for that job).

Greetz,
    ~Pfannkuchen~

• I think I just have to start learning german now :D

You only have to know some basic vocabulary and it should work better ;)

For further questions you can ask me or someone else from the staff. If you want to send us a message, you can click on the double speech bubble under our profile picture and you can text us.