1x Number 80: Rhapsody in Berserk
    1x Daigusto Emeral
    1x Evilswarm Exciton Knight
    1x Number 86: Heroci Champion - Rhongymyniad
    1x Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
    1x Stellarknight Delteros
    2x Stellarknight Triverr
    1x Stellarknight Constellar Diamond

About the deck: It's very simple and linear deck, also the build is rather typical. I don't like the Star Seraph engine version, which may be very powerful, but without good draws u can do nothing. The pure version is more "consistent", I hope you all know what I mean.
    I like two vega's and after 2 monts testing it's not two much. I don't play Soul Charge, it's not as useful as it may seem.
    As regards traps: In last version I played Ring of Destruction instead of Solemn Warning. Unforunately, Solemn is essential: very good for Shaddolls, Nekroz, and a lot of other decks. I was thinking about playing 2x Oasis of the Dragons Souls and one Ring of Destruction in its place, but still not sure about it. I wonder what you will say about this.

• Hey and welcome in my section of this forum :3

First of all, screenshots of programs which are not licensed by Konami are not allowed in here, because we work cooperate with them. It's not a big violation of the rules, so don't worry, it's just for the future.
    Additionally, it would be good, if you a little strategy description in your first post. A few sentences are enough, just for some other players as information, for example if you play a special card and you want to explain the strategy behind it.

To the deck:
    Ever though about Ring of Destruction? I think he is really nice, because he is chainable.

Greetz

• quote='Mathematician','http://www.etcg.de/forum/index.php/Thread/463308-Tellarknights/?postID=3162026#post3162026']Hello! I want to read your opinions about my Tellarknights Deck:

Main Deck:
    Monster 13
    3x Satellarknight Deneb
    3x Satellarknight Altair
    3x Satellarknight Unulkulhai -2 one is okay. I think 3 of him is to much you want to start with Deneb after all and not him.
    2x Satellarknight Vega +1 you just need this card for you combos.
    +2x Honest Its an amazing Card. Have you try Stella with it?
    +1x D.D. Warrior Lady This card is a Anti Dschinn Lock card, that you can search it with you RotAs!

Spells 12
    3x Upstart Goblin
    1x Raigeki
    1x Book of Moon
    3x Reinforcement of the Army
    3x Mystical Space Typhoon
    +1x Soulcharge try this card. For 1000LP you get an free Xyz Monster!

Traps 15
    3x Stellarnova Alpha
    3x Call of the Haunted
    1x Vanity's Emptiness
    1x Torrential Tribute -1 i would not play this card in this Deck. Its just bad against Shadoll and Ba.
    1x Solemn Warning
    1x Bottomless Trap Hole
    3x Oasis of the Dragon Souls -2 my friend tried already stella with 3 Calls and 3 Oasis. Thats just to mutch. You just need one in the game if you draw 2 in a game its not that good. Because Triever always give it you back.
    3x Fiendish Chain
    2x Mirror Force -2 this card is not that good. i woul prefer Dimensional Prison ofer this card. Because again this card is bad against Shadoll. When you want your Monster to protect from battle then play Honest
    +1x Space Time Traphole this card is good against many Decks. Because it works againts intern, extern, Ritual, Fusion, Xyz and even Synchros!
    +1x Compulse Evacation Device (CED) can break the Dschinn Lock and is good against Shadoll

Side Deck:
    3x Mind Crush
    2x Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror
    2x Fairy Wind
    2x Imperial Iron Wall
    2x De-Fusion -2 you have Diamond and Shadow Imprisoning Mirror. You dont need that much against Shadoll with Stella
    2x Maxx "C"
    2x Artifact Lancea
    +2x Anti Spell Fragance This Card is so awesome against Necloth and Qliphort and even some not T1 Decks.

Extra Deck:
    1x Bujintei Tsukuyomi
    1x Gagaga Cowboy
    1x Abyss Dweller
    1x Number 103: Ragnazero
    1x Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon
    1x Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
    1x Number 80: Rhapsody in Berserk
    1x Daigusto Emeral -1 you dont realy need this card. Because shuffling back is not that strong in this Deck.
    1x Evilswarm Exciton Knight
    1x Number 86: Heroci Champion - Rhongymyniad
    1x Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
    1x Stellarknight Delteros +1 How is one Delteros enough for you? He saves you Stellas from cards like bottles Traphole etc. And he can destroy one card on the field. Additonal he is a floater. When he goes you can special summon altair from you gravyeard and with him one stella after this. Ju can special summon Deneb and search Altair or Wega. With him you can easy make a Number 86.
    2x Stellarknight Triverr
    1x Stellarknight Constellar Diamond

I hope you can read what i writte. And If you would like to play Ring of Destruction replace the 3 Upstarts with 1 Asham (1000 Damage), 1 Ring of Destruction and somethin you want^^

[/quote]

Suche Spieler aus Bayern/Schwaben die in der Nähe von Günzburg/Giengen/Dillingen/Lauingen und Gundelfingen an der Donau wohnen. pls PN an mich :):thumbsup: :drunk::cain::verschwoerung:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von WiR ()

• Your build indeed is very basic and standard. That does not mean it's perfect. But you posted it here to get help so its totally okay.

Well I'd kick Upstart for Alsahm and 2 Ceasefire or 1 Ceasefire + Ring of Destruction. I personally prefer Ceasefire because you can actually counter Shaddolls with it + it can deal more damage for less costs. Ring of Destruction does not rely as much on your field so it can be better in some situations. That'll be a personal choice for you whether you go 2 Ceasefire or 1 Ceasefire, 1 Ring.

Unlike WiR, i think 2 Vega are perfectly okay. 3 Unuk still are too much. You should play 1 + 1 Honest and 1 Sirius or 1 Warrior Lady and 1 Sirius. Sirius is WAAAAAAAAAY better than Daigusto Emeral on top being a Satellarknight card.

Your Spell Line-Up is very basic and everything is okay except for the Upstarts i mentioned before. You could try to play a Soul Charge instead of whatever you think you don't need. Also you could try out 2 Skybridges instead of the Honests/Warrior Lady i mentioned earlier to get better combos, but thats another personal choice there.

Looking at the Traps: You should play Oasis at 2 maximum. You really don't need it thaaat much. And you can get it back with Triverr so why bother playing 6 Calls? Torrential Tribute is not a good choice at the moment. Most decks can just play around it or even benefit from it. So you shouldn't play that. Same goes for Mirror Force. You should rather play something like Time-Space Trap Hole, 1 random Trap Stun, Magic Drain, Compulsory Evacuation Device or similar cards, because you can block your opponent better with them.

Side Deck: What WiR said.

Extra Deck: What WiR said again. Emeral isn't a card you will summon often. If you really want to shuffle your cards back, you should play Sirius as mentioned earlier. I also don't think that Tsukoyomi is a really good card, but that could be just me. I'd rather play Gandiva (can block Spirit Beasts and most T2 decks) and A SECOND DELTEROS! You really, really, REALLY need another Delteros in there. WiR did mess up his eff tho, its from hand/deck, but it still is hella strong.

If you have some questions, feel free to ask, I'll answer as early as i can.

• 3x Upstart is must have. This playset makes my deck having 37 cards. And I need my best cards to even start playing. That's why I also need 3 unuk. I've seen some builds with 2, but the worst thing you can start with is hand full of traps. Unuk gives you chance to start, with your coth or oasis.

3x Vega? Oh man, people keeps saying me i should play just 1, because it's really easy to resummon with your grave and not good in your hand. That's kinda true and I'm thinking about playing just 1, but still not sure about.

Honest sucks, that's why it went to 2 on the banlist. Yeah, it can be really annoying, but it is also dead when you summon triverr for example, on use raigeki. You are destroying only small fries with monsters attacks, for big monsters u have delteros and mentioned triverr.

I have thought about D.D Warrior Lady. Djinn lock is very annoying combo. I'm gonna test it, but feel like this deck need to stop doing lock instead of breaking it.

I've played Soul Charge and it's not as good as it may seem. Without BP u give your opponent free turn too many times.

Torrential Tribute is a very good trap in this format, when BA is rather not often play (too expensive for it's power level), and when on locals u have to face nekrozes and many low budget decks like yosenju. U can easily side it out when playing with shaddoll, I haven't even thought about removing it.

I have thought about 2 Oasis of the Dragon souls and think I'm gonna play like that. 3 is just too much.

Mirror Force is next very good trap, which may be not useful when playing with Shaddoll, but it is very good for any other deck. Dimensional Prison is much worse now. It's good against nekroz and Qli.

I need many cards to play agains shaddoll, that's why I'm playing 2x SIM (random decks, Shaddoll and BA) and 2x De-Fusion (Shaddoll and Ritual Beast). I think i can put 2x Anti-spell fregnacy instead of 2 Maxx "C", but Maxx is very often so good when u have a situation to play it.

I need Emeral. It's good, makes my deck play. U don;t want Sirus in main. Sirus doesn't gives you anything when u have it in your hand in first turns of a duel. Emeral can be summoned when you need that easily.

Second Delteros also isn't a good idea, in most of the duel you don't even summon it, it's much worse than Triverr.

I'm gonna add New tellar xyz (easy way to get diamond) for number 101 i suppose.

Thanks for all replies! Your advices make me think about the deck and give me new ideas!

• I dont play the Deck myself, but a very good friend of me plays this Deck. And he said that 4 calls are enough and he plays 2 Delteros. Its true Honest isnt as strong, but he is good to beat an Tower. Or to break The Dschinn lock sometimes. At the beginning he testet the deck with 2 vegas, but it was for him not enough.

You play many Cards inside your Deck that are bad against Shadoll, i had removed them from you Deck and make you Side and Main Deck stronger against Nekroz and Qliphort. Thats why you can kick the 2 De-Fusions.

@Aka Trios
    Your right a messed up the effect, but from the Deck its even better.

• well in my opinion 1 vega is enough.
    If you play unukalhai 3x then i would play at least 5 call = 3 calls 2 oasis or the other side around.
    especially in tellars you set many cards so you could add traptrix traphole and i think it is a good trap because:

no exciton and nekroz get out exciton out really fast.
    no valkyrus eff for drawing
    no trishula
    just generally good against extra deck xyz etc.

i would try to make place for rivalry of warlords in the side because you can activate it in the standby phase or drawphase and you will not get wrecked against denko sekka in shaddolls/nekroz.