Die geilsten chatkommentare ever!

• Ich weiss nich ob ihr die seite kennt aber die's echt so übergeil, einfach nur zum rofln ^^

http://www.bash.org/?top

Official Upperdeck Yu-Gi-Oh! Level 1 Judge
    GreetZ an: Shiva, Smoke, Kirikaa, VampireZ Lord
    Teh sp3c1al0r gr337z t0: LPM, der nix kann und ein elite-spamm0r ist
    <-Eingerostet ~.^

• Die is wirklich hammergeil ! XD

<Jeedo> hey baby, whats up?
    <Indidge> umm....nothing?
    <Jeedo> So....want me to like come over today so we can fuck?
    <Indidge> Wait....did you want to speak to my daughter?
    <Jeedo> Yes Mrs.Miller.. :-/

<studdud> what the fuck is wtf

<xxxGirlygirlxxx> Thank you for listening to me.
    <xxxGirlygirlxxx> You know your a really good listener.
    <xxxGirlygirlxxx> Sweety please say something.
    <Sandaedar> Ok I'm back.

<Th3No0b> Im going to be the next hitler
    <Th3No0b> Im going to kill all the jews and 1 clown
    <RageAgainsttheAmish> why the clown
    <Th3No0b> See? no one cares about the jews
    <RageAgainsttheAmish> lmao

<Eticam> I was in biology class once, and the teacher said there was sugar in sperm
    <Eticam> And a girl asked why doesn't it taste sweet then
    <Eticam> When she realised what she said her face became red like a spanked monkey ass
    <Eticam> Then the teacher said, because you taste sweetness with the front of your tongue, not the part of your tongue back in your throat
    <Eticam> The girl started crying and left class ^^

lol XD

• <Cthon98> hey, if you type in your pw, it will show as stars
    <Cthon98> ********* see!
    <AzureDiamond> hunter2
    <AzureDiamond> doesnt look like stars to me
    <Cthon98> <AzureDiamond> *******
    <Cthon98> thats what I see
    <AzureDiamond> oh, really?
    <Cthon98> Absolutely
    <AzureDiamond> you can go hunter2 my hunter2-ing hunter2
    <AzureDiamond> haha, does that look funny to you?
    <Cthon98> lol, yes. See, when YOU type hunter2, it shows to us as *******
    <AzureDiamond> thats neat, I didnt know IRC did that
    <Cthon98> yep, no matter how many times you type hunter2, it will show to us as *******
    <AzureDiamond> awesome!
    <AzureDiamond> wait, how do you know my pw?
    <Cthon98> er, I just copy pasted YOUR ******'s and it appears to YOU as hunter2 cause its your pw
    <AzureDiamond> oh, ok.

ROFLMAO XDDDDDDDDDD

• ROFL, is das geil xD

• <tag> Ouroboros: lets play Pong
    <Ouroboros> Ok.
    <tag> | .
    <Ouroboros> . |
    <tag> | .
    <Ouroboros> . |
    <tag> | .
    <Ouroboros> | .
    <Ouroboros> Whoops

#104052 +(5583)- [X]

hehe teamwork ;)

mfg

Marihuana für de Mama Marihuana fürs Kind und da Opa rauchts gegens Rheuma weil er net gern Pillen nimmt, Marihuana für Herrn Zimmermann den zwinga ma das ers raucht Marihuana setzt das Hirn in gang das ist genau des wos der braucht

xD

LoL

Nail Sux !

Sam-Fisher and MePhIsTo™ Rockz0rn

;)

• <i8b4uUnderground> d-_-b
    <BonyNoMore> how u make that inverted b?
    <BonyNoMore> wait
    <BonyNoMore> never mind

^^"

<NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

:rolleyes: XDDDDD

• OMG wie geil.

t0rbad> so there i was in this hallway right
    BlackAdder> i believe i speak for all of us when i say...
    BlackAdder> WRONG BTICH
    BlackAdder> IM SICK OF YOU
    BlackAdder> AND YOUR LAME STORIES
    BlackAdder> NOBODY HERE THINKS YOURE FUNNY
    BlackAdder> NOBODY HERE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR STORIES
    BlackAdder> IN FACT
    BlackAdder> IF YOU DIED RIGHT NOW
    BlackAdder> I DON"T THINK NOBODY WOULD CARE
    BlackAdder> SO WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT FAG
    *** t0rbad sets mode: +b BlackAdder*!*@*.*
    *** BlackAdder has been kicked my t0rbad ( )
    t0rbad> so there i was in this hallway right
    CRCError> right
    heartless> Right.
    r3v> right

<DeadMansHand> haha, last night, me and pete went out to celebrate his engagement and got hugely drunk
    <DeadMansHand> we got this great idea to bury eachother in the sand close to the water and see who would chicken out first
    <DeadMansHand> took about a half hour, but the water got up to my face so i freaked and got out
    <DeadMansHand> i looked around for pete and he must've chickened out before me and stumbled home or something heh
    <DeadMansHand> What'd he say when he woke up this morning?
    <Thirteen-> uhh.. he hasn't come home yet.. i thought he was staying with you?
    <DeadMansHand> holy fuck.
    <DeadMansHand> i fucking hope im wrong about what im thinking right now
    <DeadMansHand> im fucking going back to the beach to make sure
    <DeadMansHand> if he gets home, call me, i don't want to be worrying about this
    <Thirteen-> will do. you better hope he's not still buried, you'll be in deep shit.
    quit: (DeadMansHand)
    <Tyran> wtf? pete came home last night you fuck. Ken's going to be worrying about this shit all day
    <Thirteen-> haha yea, but it will be fun while it lasts
    join: (PeteRepeat) (bob@3F8C4655.11D1C8C.18637D35.IP)
    <PeteRepeat> fucking ken
    <PeteRepeat> ken... that fucker buried me in the sand last night, i ran off about 5 minutes to it, left him there to be an idiot
    <quiqsilver> pete, ken didn't come back last night, i thought he was with you.
    <PeteRepeat> oh fuck.
    <PeteRepeat> if ken shows up, make sure he doesn't know that im at the beach digging for his body. i don't want him to think i care or anything.
    quit: (PeteRepeat)
    <Thirteen-> rofl. Those 2 are going to get a huge surprise when they meet at the beach.
    <Tyran> i can't beleive how perfect their timing was

• <anamexis> oh man
    <anamexis> I was opening a coke, right
    --> Beefpile (~mbeefpile@cloaked.wi.rr.com) has joined #themacmind
    <anamexis> and it exploded
    <anamexis> ALMOST all over my keyboard
    <anamexis> but I got it away just in time
    <-- Beefpile has quit (sick fuckers)
    <anamexis> :<

auch geiles timing xD

• Zitat

Original von Escaflowne
    <frank> can you help me install GTA3?
    <knightmare> first, shut down all programs you aren't using
    frank has quit IRC. (Quit)
    <knightmare> ...

:D

Naja toll. My english isn't very good. Aber das is so goil!

• Zitat

Original von EEHU

Das ist so geil, bei manchen sachen hab ich mich tw so weggeschmissen xD

ich finde es immer wieder interessant wie leute die über jamba fluchen und sagen das jamba niveau los ist und total unwitzig solche chat gespräche gut finden können die sich imo auf dem selben niedrigen niveau wie jamba befinden........... :ähm:

• Zitat

Original von Tiger_X

ich finde es immer wieder interessant wie leute die über jamba fluchen und sagen das jamba niveau los ist und total unwitzig solche chat gespräche gut finden können die sich imo auf dem selben niedrigen niveau wie jamba befinden........... :ähm:

Deine Meinung -.-*
    Ich find Jamba Kacke, aber die Gespräche sind zT wirklich recht geil.
    Nur wenn man keine Fremdsprachen beherrscht muss man sich ja über jeden Mist blöd aufregen wa ?

• Zitat

Original von EEHU

Deine Meinung -.-*
    Nur wenn man keine Fremdsprachen beherrscht muss man sich ja über jeden Mist blöd aufregen wa ?

dito

die Gespräche sind zum Teil echt brilliant

• Ich versteh auch nicht so Recht, wie man die Gespräche mit Jamba vergleichen kann! Das geht doch nich!

<UKDJ|Planet> I swear to god
    <UKDJ|Planet> I've just heard a duck tell a joke
    <Jock> o...k
    <UKDJ|Planet> there was as group of ducks on a pond near where i live
    <UKDJ|Planet> one of the ducks was quacking away looking straight at a group of like 10 ducks
    <UKDJ|Planet> then he stopped and all the other ducks went mental
    <UKDJ|Planet> it looked just like duck stand-up comedy

Das war gut!

<Galactic> you know what's ALWAYS bothered me? cold cereal mascots
    <Galactic> I mean that is just some FUCKED UP SHIT
    <Galactic> the Trix rabbit, for example
    <Galactic> I dunno man... if I were him I'd be fucking KILLING some kids
    <Galactic> I remember a commercial where the fuckin rabbit WENT INTO A FUCKIN STORE AND BOUGHT A BOX OF TRIX WITH HIS OWN FUCKIN MONEY.
    <Galactic> fuckin kids came outta NOWHERE and basically fuckin mug the poor stupid bitch rabbit
    <Galactic> "silly rabbit Trix are for kids"
    <Galactic> Fuckin rabbit just sits there and looks depressed.
    <Galactic> FUCK NO that wouldn't fly with me
    <Galactic> I'd have pimp-slapped EVERY ONE OF those fuckin bitches
    <Galactic> and made them go get me the REST of a "complete breakfast" and eat Trix right in front of them bitches and THEN beat the shit out of them some more.
    <Galactic> and wtf is with the disguises? All the dumb rabbit does is hide his ears and all of a sudden he's a fuckin kid?
    <Galactic> I dunno about you, but if I SAW a 6 foot fuckin RABBIT with his ears tucked under a baseball cap, I wouldn't immediately think
    <Galactic> "Hey, there's a cool lookin human kid, let me go over and share some of my cereal with him"
    <Galactic> NO.
    <Galactic> I'd be thinking
    <Galactic> "that's a 6 foot fuckin RABBIT with his ears tucked under a baseball cap... what the FUCK was I just smoking?"
    <Galactic> another thing... wtf is up with cereal being "A part of this complete breakfast"
    <Galactic> last time -I- checked, cereal WAS breakfast
    <Galactic> they show a big ass bowl of frosted flakes next to a waffle, a pancake, toast, a banana, a fuckin grapefruit... who the FUCK eats a breakfast that big
    <Flaming_Duck> not me
    <Flaming Duck> I don't even EAT breakfast nomore
    <Flaming_Duck> I mean, I eat when I get up
    <Flaming_Duck> but the whole thought "BREAKFAST IS ONLY SERVED UNTIL SUCH AND SUCH TIME"
    <FLaming_Suck> bitch, you make my fucking sausage and egg sandwich when I pay you the fucking money
    <Flaming_Duck> don't give me that shit.
    <Galactic> Back to stupid cereal mascots...
    <Galactic> Lucky Charms.
    <Galactic> FUCKING LUCKY CHARMS
    <Galactic> Lucky can turn the fucking MOON into a marshmallow, and he can't escape a bunch of fucking 6 year olds?!?!?
    <Galactic> C'mon now, Lucky.
    <Galactic> I KNOW your bitch ass has got to have a "Blow the fucking kids up" spell SOMEWHERE
    <Galactic> or make "kid marshamllows" and EAT those bitches.
    <Galactic> "They're after me Lucky Charms!"
    <Galactic> ....
    <Galactic> KILL THEM, BITCH!
    <Galactic> I dunno why I went off on this rant here
    <Galactic> it's just always bothered me."

Das war auch zum Brüllen.

Ach, fast alle sind derbe geil!

• Zitat

Original von EEHU

Deine Meinung -.-*

me spricht deutsch, franz, engl und wenig Tibetisch von den fremdsprachen wirklich fliessend sprechen kann ich nur deutsch und franz engl. versteh ich 99%(von den gesprächen alles keine angst;) ) und sprechen tu ich gebrochen bis fliessend und tibetisch hab ich ziemlich viel wieder verlernt lebte mal ca2 Jahre in tibet aber bin aus der übung kann ned mehr sehr viel auf tibetisch sagen... aber wenn dus sagst kann ich halt keine fremdsprache :rolleyes:
    ach ja und wenn ihr der meinung seit diese gespräche seien niveua voll und dann wollt ihr immer so reif und erwachsen sein wenn ich da durchlese was manche witzig finden merke ich wie alt ihr zum Teil wirklich seit......
    es gibt schon 2-3 Gespräche die mir auch gefallen aber der rest ist mehr oder wenger müll :dozey:

Mfg Tiger_X

• Zitat

Original von Tiger_X

me spricht deutsch, franz, engl und wenig Tibetisch von den fremdsprachen wirklich fliessend sprechen kann ich nur deutsch und franz engl. versteh ich 99%(von den gesprächen alles keine angst;) ) und sprechen tu ich gebrochen bis fliessend und tibetisch hab ich ziemlich viel wieder verlernt lebte mal ca2 Jahre in tibet aber bin aus der übung kann ned mehr sehr viel auf tibetisch sagen... aber wenn dus sagst kann ich halt keine fremdsprache :rolleyes:
    ach ja und wenn ihr der meinung seit diese gespräche seien niveua voll und dann wollt ihr immer so reif und erwachsen sein wenn ich da durchlese was manche witzig finden merke ich wie alt ihr zum Teil wirklich seit......
    es gibt schon 2-3 Gespräche die mir auch gefallen aber der rest ist mehr oder wenger müll :dozey:

Mfg Tiger_X

1. Tibetanisch. Tibetisch ist irgendein Außerirdisches Volk in Star Trek.
    2. Ich bin mir nich so Recht im Klaren darüber wie du daraus schließen möchtest, wie wir uns über die paar zT wirklich lustigen Kommentare der Chater im IRC, wie alt wir sind.
    Schließlich kannst du nun auch nicht vieeel reifer sein als die jenigen die das hier amüsiert.
    Und wenn du dich für so reif befindest, glaube ich nicht, dass du so weit unten leben würdest, und dich hier mit deiner Meinung nach "Kindern" zu unterhalten.

Nun ja, wie dem auch sei. Vielleicht solltest du zur Uni und dein Niveau mit anderen deinesgleichen bekräftigen, aber wenn du Hilfe suchst, dein Ego zu stärken, dann muss ich dir sagen bist du hier leider fehl am Platz ne !